Saturday, February 13, 2010

deep inside my brain


You know what ? I want to add another subject for my PMR ,
which is You , yes You !
I want to learn about you
I want to learn more about you
ohh
seriously ,
Najiyah is losing her mind
or maybe her brain
 -..-"
blame him
he took my head 
and my brain ( obviously )
instead of my heart

okay im bored and i dont know what to write , maybe ill delete this post after 3 days , haha

----
Im planning to take DELF A2 this year
 passing mark 50 , so aim minimum 51 , maximum 55
HAHAHA :)
bongok nye

HAIHHH
DELF - september something
PMR - early october
kenape la gatal sgt amek French ? 
-.-


---


TODAY , I SPEND my DAY WATCHING 4 MOVIES IN A ROW
membuang masa keje haihh
bila nk berubah ? 
ESOK ! :D



anyway
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
AND AND AND
GONG XI FA CAI

ughhh okay gtg , BYE





No comments:

Post a Comment